KINGDOM OF THE "Z" - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The weak

@brsity if it was all that's available and I could confirm zombies worked on normal electrical impulse nerve rules. It'd be shit though changing batteries would suck.

Dex-chan lover
are the walls and ground made up of paper mache?

Dex-chan lover
You can certainly chip concrete with an asp, but you will not be making giant ass craters in it. More likely, you will dislodge the telescoping pieces and it will go loose and collapse back down.

TLDR It's not a freaking Nokia.

Dex-chan lover
A swing that strong should've blown the top part of his skull off his head. A little disappointed that didn't happen :(

Contributor
I was binging these chapters so much it surprised me that this was the last one available. Oh well.

Aggregator gang
Finally, a fight with teh girls... Tho I thought Karin would break his kneecap or something. Make it bend a way its not suppose too. But she went straight for his face ?

Someone call the construction company and get a goddamn refund, they forgot the fucking lime. Christ almighty, that's aerogel levels of structural integrity.

I thought this was set in Japan, but that shitty concrete makes me think of Continental Taiwan

Come on people, they can send zombie's head off from the body with one swing, a concrete won't mean much LOL

Users who are viewing this thread