Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 5 Ch. 37.2

Aggregator gang
Finally they address the whole "isekai" thing. Yes, Iris knew stuff from the "past" life but this is the first time they're confronting it in perspective of Iris' identity.

Dex-chan lover
Well
Will Yuri be able to forgive?

If she plan to keep using that person, yes, after all they're all 'tools' to her.
Otherwise "Oh sorry you're no longer useful, you can go die now bye"

Whimsical, I think she meant Iris
,but before the isekai happened. So basically before she got memories of Japan. I don't think she meant Yuri. Just the "actual" Iris.

Dex-chan lover
Noooo... Orange!!! Don't leave us hanging. We love your comments!!!

Wellp. Collage is more important, I guess.

Group Leader
:C does anyone know what chapter to go to in the novel after this?

Bern had quite the omnious smile at the final page, seems like he really wasn't sincere about the whole thing, which would be a shame.

Fed-Kun's army
ahhh, so it's like a Yasei no Last Boss sort of arrangement where they aren't the same person, but there are some residual feelings left over. Alright, sounds good. I'll take that.

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus, no, unlike that one, Iris retains full experiences, not just memories, of the original Iris,
So it's not like there are residual feelings left over which implies the original Iris is gone, it's the original Iris++

I trust Bern about as far as I can throw and elephant. Iris should go full revenge isekai and torture her enemies while conquering the world.

Dex-chan lover
Iris, just fall in love with Prince Alfred. He won't steer you wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Liar she can't marry Alfred, he's too smart, and he's set that mind to proving he's the better man, by not marrying Iris.

Dex-chan lover
@Manakete
He is sincere, hes just realized how much he fucked up and knows that he may never have the trust of his family back.

Dex-chan lover
Dealing with multiple identities due to reincarnation doesn't get addressed often enough. It's hard to say where Iris begins and end.

Poor Bern is gonna think back on this moment and cringe with shame for the rest of his life. I assume most of us have an experience like this, except he f*cked up far worse than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread