Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Cant wait for the next best ch feelsgoodman we are so close

also it was interesting to see the difference between OG and this one.....in OG everyone LOVED MC's cooking and while they where eating thats when the friend said she wanted to date MC if boy and not how it was like this ch....still nice to see the different changes even tho I sort of prefer the OG version this was still nice to see

Group Leader
Thanks for the kind words :D
Oh and you these guys have no idea what is awaiting for them in some more chapters, not spoiling anything, but it's beautiful

thanks for picking it up! I know there was a lot of groups that surfaced that started sharing to us plebs, but im glad to see that you guys were able to talk about it properly.

Dex-chan lover
Almost thought this would end up dead for a while since the pre-serialized version was being updated over this so it's nice to see a group picked it up. Best of luck for you.

Group Leader
@Winzent
We can't really tell you when it will come out, but we are making progress. In the meantime, are you also tracking the pre-serialization version?

Group Leader
I don't know the best place to put out announcements. I don't think I want to create a new chapter just to make an announcement. And most of you probably aren't in our discord (though I highly recommend it, because that is a way easier way to communicate directly with our most enthusiastic readers).
So the announcement is this: we are currently experiencing a staffing issue (in the translation department), which has not halted our productivity, but has slowed down our pace quite a bit.
There, that's the announcement. I don't know if those who are the series' biggest fans will check in on the comments, but I figured it better I write it down somewhere for sleuths to find than nowhere.

Group Leader
Our staffing issue has been resolved, and we have the translation file in hand. We are just waiting on one of our members to validate it, and you should be seeing chapter 6 released soon after. Our sincere apologies for the massive delay, but thankfully the biggest hurdle is behind us.

The good news is that after this, things should move much smoother, with a significantly faster update schedule. Stay tuned!

I am in awe how much her mom increased in weight after just a few chapters that I had to double take who is she. Not saying that in bad way, it just caught me off guard.

Users who are viewing this thread