Blood Rain - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Conviction

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, just don't call the police and try to settle this alone. Nothing is gonna go wrong.

Dex-chan lover
While I appreciate rinko's independent nature to deal with this, she's just making bad decisions left, right and centre just like the other characters. Like, why did she stick around with her before drinking the tea? Just get the hell out of there or something

Aggregator gang
Enough talk about Rinko's dumb choices. The thing that really bugs me in this chapter is why on earth she didn't get killed yet??? The killer is so inconsistent with her killing. She doesn't hesitate to kill innocent people just to torture Kumi, but when Rinko almost find out the truth, she doesn't bother kill her right away but instead what? Grope her and scare her??? Lol at this point this manga doesn't even try to be coherent anymore...

Enough talk about Rinko's dumb choices. The thing that really bugs me in this chapter is why on earth she didn't get killed yet??? The killer is so inconsistent with her killing. She doesn't hesitate to kill innocent people just to torture Kumi, but when Rinko almost find out the truth, she doesn't bother kill her right away but instead what? Grope her and scare her??? Lol at this point this manga doesn't even try to be coherent anymore...

Considering there's still several volumes to go and not many potential victims left: there's those 3 irrelevant guys, but the real cast we follow shrunk down considerably (especially if we don't count Kumi who'll at least be there for the ending) to less than 5... So if we still have 6 volumes to go it means the story is going to get way more stretched to ridiculous lenghts.

Group Leader
@essen46 My guess is that she has something special planned for Rinko. Taichi and Rinko are closest to Kumi so I think she may just want to drag out whatever it is she wants to do to them.

Users who are viewing this thread