Magical Trans! - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Bonds

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
Oof the "real girl aura keeping out the fakes" thing is such a trans mood. Like, it's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. Either you don't bring up that you feel uncomfortable and stew in your own juices or you speak up and replace all the energy and happiness with uncomfortable awkwardness. Either way you wind up unable to sleep later, reflecting on how you should've said something or how you ruined something.

Dex-chan lover
That's no "real girl" aura, that's called "yuri" aura.

Dex-chan lover
Karin is the best wingwoman. She and Minami should just start officially dating. They would make a great couple.

Dex-chan lover
@venomx99x
The resident SJW ideologue who has to ruin the comments of any gender bender tagged manga with his absolute bullshit.

Take a look at this thread from 10 chapters ago:
https://mangadex.org/thread/149562

Dex-chan lover
@venomx99x
1: "pretty sure they're a girl"
Completely irrelevant.

2: "also what's wrong with what they are saying? I don't get it"
Everything. If you don't get it, you're probably part of the problem.

God damn, your entire post is so stupid it hurts.

Dex-chan lover
@venomx99x
1: If I'd known you were this unironically stupid that you sound like a 10yr old, I'd never have bothered wasting a second on you to start.
2: If I was "transphobic", why would I be here?
3: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE INSISTENT ON DRAGGING THIS SHIT INTO A NICE AND FLUFFY MANGA? WHAT DRIVES YOU TO RUIN THINGS LIKE THIS? WHAT BROKEN PART OF YOUR BRAIN MAKES YOU THINK ANY OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS A GOOD IDEA?

Christ on a pogo stick, give it a fucking rest.

Dex-chan lover
Just report abuse/insults, block the person and move on once the discourse has gotten to this point. Past a certain point of hostility you can't really have constructive discourse with someone. Discourse can only really happen when both sides believe something productive can come from interacting with each other.

As an aside: trans and genderbend fetish stuff has always been... mm... I won't say intimately connected? But whether trans-hostile gender-bender fans like or not they're definitely adjacent. For instance the person who made the anime girl genderbend plague inc mode came out as trans a while ago.
It's good to know that I've had a positive presence on MD's genderbend comment sections though! I've been trying to be less overtly combative but still engender a positive atmosphere for people who like fluffy stuff and decent stories as well as fun kinky times. I think this is our time.

And yeah, back on topic -- I do really feel bad for Minami here from a trans-interpretive version of this story. I actually agree with people who'd say this manga's "trans energy" isn't necessarily intentional on the part of the author but... well... death of the author is in play. If "Magical Trans!" is meaningful to you that way, it's meaningful that way period. It's inherently valid. And yeah, in that light, I think it makes sense to feel bad for Minami here.

Dex-chan lover
@MidnighTea
It's good to know that I've had a positive presence on MD's genderbend comment sections though!
Thanks for the laugh! The only effect you've had on this site at all is the same as the one that Aleksandr Akimov had on Chernobyl. If you were to remove yourself from this site today, it would have a lasting positive influence tomorrow onward. That's the only way you could ever possibly have a positive influence on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread