Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Yugami-kun's Summer Break

Fed-Kun's army
I might be completely off, but I got the impression that that blonde (?) girl has a crush on Yugami and was jealous of Chihiro so she didn't invite her.

Dex-chan lover
@Bibbedibob:
I think it's the opposite. She despises Yugami and wants to keep him away from Kuzuki as much as she can, and by association that includes keeping Chihiro away too.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the grandma was worried that his similarities to his grandfather, the man she presumably fell in love with herself, would cause him problems finding a partner. Even the mom had to remind her "Well look at you, you married a person like that."

Dex-chan lover
Wonder why most of them think it's wrong to go to a festival alone. And that blondie definitely seems like a scheming bitch

Dex-chan lover
No one is talking about the misunderstanding that happened and was quickly resolved. Also it was a misunderstanding I haven't seen before.

The misunderstanding was that she thought her friends weren't real friends and didn't invite her. They just had a miscommunication. A miscommunication leading to a misunderstanding seems more realistic than your average anime/manga misunderstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread