This is more relatable than I want it to be. Please stop spying on introverts Mr. Tomohito

Double-page supporter
oh wow you're right! it has been one hell of a while since we last saw her. hell we see the yandere fangirl from time to time too what the hell.

Dex-chan lover
@Monkeyboy232

I was kinda hoping the mangaka forgot this character along with the yandere one as well.

Speaking of which, WHERE IS MY COUNTRY BUMPKIN GIRL? I NEED TO SEE THAT FRECKLED FACE CUTIE

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? They haven't spoken in 186 chapters!? Nevermind, I realize now that "C61" note was for when they visited, not when they last spoke...

Dex-chan lover
Am, wait, so since the c61 to c247 passed only THREE MONTHS?!?!?! WHAT KIND OF MANGA UNIVERSE IT IS?!?!?
What the hell... this is so... not right... at this speed... we will se progress... NEVER?!
P.s. thats the thing that i hate in this manga - to many characters, when you introduce someone and then forget about them for almost 200 chapters, so the readers need reminder from where and when this characters is...

Contributor
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann You made the same mistake I just did. xD C61 and 3 months are separate things.

Aggregator gang
Ngl

I regularly forget where I know people from and thus forget how close I am to them unless I interact with them fairly regularly.

Dex-chan lover
@ebgeek hope you right, bcs this shit dialogue in this frame is kinda confusing... (idk is this supposed to be like that or just translation made it that way) 😵

I only vaguely remember who Toro is. I forget what her bit is. Always lewd? Sleepy?

Dex-chan lover
Man, that was me in college. If I didn't see someone for a semester, I practically treated them like strangers. Lost a lot of good friends doing that. It's a shame, but life goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread