God of Blackfield

Dex-chan lover
I’m not much for Korean Web Manga, but I hope this is pretty good considering the rating and description

9/4/20
@Ghostdevil
Heh, works for me I guess

Dex-chan lover
Similar to other korean bullying highschool stories, except the quality is high and the MC has a ready made goal besides beating up bullies constantly. Though yes, he might be beating bullies a lot.

Power Uploader
The art is good. The military background is rather distasteful but not unexpected. The build-up is rather rushed, but that's common nowadays, readers no longer have the patience for a decent build-up. If the plot develops well, it's going to be fun, but I'm not expecting more than that: fun. I'll follow for at least a little while.

Dex-chan lover
The raws are for the novel

well the raws(actual manwha not comic) in kakao is blocked and idk how you can get in without a korean phone you can make an account but to get in age restricted content you need a korean phone

Double-page supporter
This is amazing quality all around, great art, good story, good translation quality. It's miles ahead of 99% of the crap that's infesting this site.

Double-page supporter
Strange error of upload on scan chapter 4. On the translator website, Kim Miyeong is saying "We're deskmates!" instead of "We're dating".
Because
she will confess later, so she can't be dating him before the confession.
. That's why it's no doubt an upload mistake.

Otherwise, very good art quality, nice story to read. Better than most manhwa craps.

The MC is a big big moron. Oh sorry, he isn't a moron, its just that he has no brain at all!!

Users who are viewing this thread