Romsen Saga

Aggregator gang
God I love the concept of this manga so fucking mush, I wish there was more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a fucking masterpiece, holy crap.

This is great, and each and every meta-insight voiced by author's stand-in makes it even more delicious.

Thanks for working on that, hope that someday we'll see it in it's entirety in english.

Not much of a plot. Pretty much just a bunch of short stories that take place in the same country.

Dex-chan lover
This needs an editor. Every chapter starts with a giant exposition dump for the first 10 pages. The titular character is established like 4 chapters in. I do like the premise, designs, and humor but just as I'm drawn in there's another giant exposition dump even though we already understand the story will jump from scene to scene, and you can convey most of it through actions and dialogue.

Dex-chan lover
Periodically I think about this series, would really love to see more chaps translated one of these days. As far as I can tell the later chapters haven't been translated at all, it's not just a lack of a presence on mangadex.

Great series, anyways, my only personal complaint is the fact no translation has happened in the last year. Series like this make me wanna learn Japanese more.

You'll be happy to hear that I've picked this up then. Chapter 10 will probably go up in a day or so (moderator approval required). It's my first time scanlating so the typesetting looks like trash, but I hope you enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread