Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 31

I was in a discord call and started to scream like a litte girl when I saw a new update was up. Thank you much for the translate!

Dex-chan lover
Good decision, Uta !

also, thanks to the translation group for picking up this title! i've been waiting for this moment 😭

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, it was fairly obvious when Uta had the conversation with Kuro before she leave that she wasn't over Kaoru but shewas denying it so her going back to saying she love Kaoru is not that farfetch. I mean, she has gone to a middle ground with herself so it was fine. Now the question is, did Kaoru will share her interrogations with Uta and try to overcome them or did Uta will whiteknight the shit out of Kaoru. Because i will appreciate that Kaoru did get her shit together at once. I'm a bit dissapointed that it's Uta who come to Kaoru and not the opposite but Tmnr is consistent with Kaoru being a slob.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, thanks for the upload. Thought I was going have to wait a few months for the next one XD.

Yeah and I agree I kinda wish Kaoru went to Uta instead. But as long as we get development from our girls I'll be happy.

Dex-chan lover
bruhhhh its gona get mad insane if Kaoru tells Uta that she saw her brother cheating on her with crazy bitch.......Its gona be even MORE INSANE if they sleep together and then brother comes back from the business trip and see's them in bed together.......this shits gona get crazy

Dex-chan lover
Like I said, giiiaant ball of anxiety disorders. Kaoru needs therapy!

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
And with this, we're caught up with the raws. This was from May's Yuri Hime

Users who are viewing this thread