Classroom of the Elite

Dex-chan lover
Prefer that dead personality feel from the anime, his reactions in this are like a shit romcom.

Kiyotaka isn't poker-faced 100% of the time the light novel, so I guess they tried to reflect that in the manga.

I can't really follow who is saying what or when in this; has some major continuity problems and the plot becomes a steaming pile of triggers around chapter 6.

I agree with hexador. Hard to follow the dialogues too. Context seems out of place from one dialogue to another, like you just don't know what they're trying to say. It's really confusing.

Dex-chan lover
I also agree, the whole thing's all over the place. The plot and dialogues make little sense if any. I highly recommend not wasting time on this as I did.

If you actually read the ln then yes , it become slightly hard to follow , since ln contains explanation and the manga is the compressed form . but all in all the ln is still solid and consistent , so imho manga is better than anime in the continuity aspect since it follows the original source .

Unlike the anime version which slightly deviated from ln since
the director is horikitaxayanokoji shippers and quite hardcore one if we were to believe some rumors

Fed-Kun's army
Tried reading this, got to 9 chapters or so and gave up.

I don't know, feels like the manga is really meandering making it really boring and tedious because of that.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty faithful but compressed. It's not that good for a standalone but it manages by being an adaptation of an LN. The pacing may seem off but it's a characteristic of YoukoZItsu.

It reads like any of your 5 deep 3 me elitist high school trash. At chapter 6 and it doesn't look to have a single original element.

Users who are viewing this thread