Dear Future You

Time paradox is one of my favorite elements in a story and this one does it in a cute and interesting way~ :3 I can't dislike the honest and silly main character. :')

Double-page supporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfU8puhJlzs

This is a really cute series and I'm glad I came across this. Thank you for your hard work with the releases so far and I eagerly await newer chapters. :)

😊Thank you for the new chapters. I find this series quite charming and am looking forward to more. Surprised it is not more popular.😊

I love it, it's so cute it's a fluffy feeling even in supposed sad moments. Eagerly waiting for more! Thanks!

Wholesome and light hearted, it's good for the heart ahahaha. Can't wait for more updates~

I was afraid it was going to be "too shoujo" for my taste, but this is just really cute, I couldn't stop reading once I started! I only stopped because I've run out of chapters to read TT_TT

While reading, I was constantly scared that this would (or will) turn tragic any moment. No spoilers or anything, it's just my paranoic self (when I see something that's way too happy, I start thinking that those happy times might end and something bad is going to happen, ugh, brain why?!)

Please, please, pleaaase continue to be just all happy and tooth rooting fluff!!

I love Illho so much, he's too precious, must protect! My heart brakes every time he looks sad or lonely 💔 his smile is too pure for this world.
After 3 or 4 chapters, I started liking the MC too (Byulnim? So sorry if I mispell her name). These two must end up together (I'm afraid that the future may change)!! Gaaaah, too cute for words.

Also, I need to learn Korean... since the web comic already has like 38 or so chapters but only 21 are translated, sobs 😭

Users who are viewing this thread