Hardcore Leveling Warrior

Dex-chan lover
Seriously though, why doesn't he message one of his friends online and inform them of what is happening.

Chapter 40 is the last release from Hatigarm scans. You can continue to read the official release at webtoons.com

Why is Dex behind Kiss on this? Kiss is on chapter 95 today. Please don't make me regret changing over to here please

I read it on the official site and it's honestly been a great time, if no one decides to upload it here I might look into doing it myself lol :p
it's reached almost 300 chapters with the first "chapter" being about 270 chapters long. I highly recommend it for those who liked what is present here!

Dex-chan lover
Too bad no one continuing it. At first you might be confused for what is going on in the story. But as it continued, it got more and more interesting action. The downside is well.. it obviously useless to predict what kind of move the characters gonna used in the battle. At least, the battle scene is awesome

Dex-chan lover
Please someone upload it here. For the sake of reading the comment section

I struggle to understand what the point of this page even is on this site.

The chapters aren't hosted. It doesn't even give an alert of any kind when new chapters appear on the linked "official English" link. Which is rather awful itself, I might add.

I'm glad this page is on this site since otherwise I wouldn't have known this story existed.

Dex-chan lover
Is it that hard to link the chapters to the official site like what we do with one piece and other manga(s) from mangaplus?

They'd better change the title cause I don't see HCLW in the latest chapters lol

if yall like whats on here definitely check out the official english link. there r a lot of chapters on the official website.

Fed-Kun's army
First episode was great. The main character (actually closer to a secondary character) Is fairly complex, and I really enjoyed his development. However, Ifeel like the whole "real life" part and zero's whole shtick were unnecessary. It did not really bring anything to the table.

It could have ended there. Dark isnt interesting at all. Sora would have been more interesting to follow. Second chapter is too much like DBZ, long drawn out battles of godtier beeings randomly getting buffs. However it has its moments zombie stone for instance, Lazie"s death, the evil dragon giving Sora his tail

I'd rather read something about Yopi's early years, or HLW. Those are the main focus point of a few chapters, however they deserve a full spin off.

For a semi-distopian reality, it did pretty well. I'm looking forward to what the author has in the works for us.

Users who are viewing this thread