Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 15 Ch. 135 - Rabbit vs Turtle

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure sawamura's gonna be the Ace this time around, despite the building suspense lol. I'd be more surprised if they kept furuya as the ace

Kataoka gives Sawamura 11 and says this team has ''two aces''. Again acknowledging both Sawamura and Furuya, but obviously pushing them both to truly take the mantle for themselves.

the more we follow sawamura journey the more he's becoming a true ace, he might have the same style as mei in the near futur

It's impressive that whether supporting the MC or his rival is a win-win thing here.

We know it's a zero to hero series, we know it's about sawamura, but him not getting an ace number here is also acceptable thing. There's so many times that this series subliminally give a notion that not being the number one is also an acceptable outcome for a hero. The unused third year, yuki, christ, and the third years from the first act, or many other occasion.

Albeit near impossible, even if sawamura ended up never donning the number one jersey, at the end of this series the journey is what really matter.

TDX

Group Leader
Those who are still saying Sawamura won't get the ace number this time around after all what we've seen recently, you need to get back down to earth. This is not some philosophical indy seinen, this is a classical spocon shounen, with all that entails, which means no place for crap like two aces and the mc not getting the ace number. It's like Naruto not becoming the Hokage in the end, aka Not.Happening. Not to mention, there's only one ace number, which automatically invalidates the two aces crap and makes it pretty words for the sake of the loser's consolation only at best.

Double-page supporter
Hahah the scanlator smacking down with reality, I love it.

And I do completely agree. We already had an entire year where Sawamura failed to get the ace number. No one needs another year of that.

Users who are viewing this thread