Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Conveniently unpopular acquaintance

Contributor
suppers.png

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being friendzoned so hard not even the power of maid clothes can fix it. F.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think Kou's a pan-sexual at this point. She rejects every other women except for Akira, Nazuna and his friend whose name I can't remember.

Dex-chan lover
At the first page I was panicking because I thought it was Akira and how wildly out of character it would be for her to be working at a maid shop...

I think that's just vampires being vampires, as they take it as a point of pride to be able to seduce anyone if they wish. I wouldn't know if it's legitimate attraction or just a power-move kinda thing. @Raknasuu

Fed-Kun's army
at the end there...I think someone wants to die. I mean for starters, you don't take panty shots of maids at a real cafe. For two you definitely don't send them to the staff of the shop or places where they'd easily find them. And three, if you *are* the kind of dumb perv that's gonna break rule #1 there, you sure as hell don't do it by taking candid pics of the vampire girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato

Same x2

@Tamerlane
Yeah, may be. But is just that it *seems* that Kou *can't* actually feel atraction over people he doesn't know all that well. Idea that mixes well with all the "I don't understand romance" from back at the first chapter when he rejected his classmate.

I might be wrong tho and it just may be his sociopathic tendencies doing the job.

Users who are viewing this thread