Viewing single pages instead of long strips not working

While reading Lady Baby and other long strip comics on mobile I have to switch some of them to single page viewing because the images wont completely load (partway through a chapter it becomes blurred, like the images half-loaded, but they never recover full resolution).
I know it isnt a memory issue with my phone being unable to view too many large images when ive got 6gb of ram and plenty of storage open, and it happens on multiple browsers (chrome and firefox).
When i switch it to single page viewing it switches over, but once I refresh the tab to reload the chapter, it automatically reverts back to long strip viewing, and the full images still fail to load properly.
Meanwhile, regular manga chapters that are set to single page viewing have had no lroblems staying that way and loading properly.

Double-page supporter
Are you sure it reverts back? Because many "long strip" comics is just single image with resolution like 2000x100000 pixels.

If a chapter is marked as long strip (native) thats the default for said type. (The one OP is talking about averages being split into 5 pages). And it doesnt mean your phone isnt the problem. It could be the connection.

Users who are viewing this thread