Koisuru Otome wa Eromanga ni Yume wo Miru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - In the Clinic...

Group Leader
Uncensored version in the volume. Need money for this tho. Let me know if you're interested. https://mobile.twitter.com/koiero_dreamer/status/1231968421165748224

Fed-Kun's army
it fits perfectly right in middle of cuteness and sexyness

Group Leader
@CronosusCZ roughly $8 for the whole volume, including transaction fees. Send me a message if you want to make it happen. lol

@roankun just 8$? thats very small sum
why are you not able to buy it yourself?

but anyway, i prefer uncensored versions :D

Group Leader
@CronosusCZ well think of it this way. I already spend 3-4 hours scanlating every chapter. Not really keen on having to spend my own money for that. I'm fine with the censored chapters anyway. Just saying that if someone wants to pay for the chapters, I can arrange something.

@roankun Ok then, its not big deal for me. I prefer uncensored mangas, so i gladly invest into it. But maybe digital version could be even cheaper :D

Group Leader
@CronosusCZ That is for the digital version tho lol. You can always buy it yourself and just share the raws with me to reduce transaction fees.

@roankun well.. i never purchased any on japan sites (dont understand japanese), then it would be better if you purchase it.. raws you can send me anyway, but i also can wait for translated ones :D
then pm me and we can realize that 😉

@roankun

I bought a coffee for you last week. I hope you appreciate it.

If you need more money to buy raws, I will be happy to send you when I have cash again. But I am on a tight budget thanks to the economy going bad due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Maybe if I get new cash next week, I will donate some to you.

@roankun

Are you looking for a typesetter/cleaner/redrawer? I just read your message on your wordpress site.

I can typeset and clean but redrawing is a bit hard.

Users who are viewing this thread