Kon'ya wa Tsuki ga Kirei desu ga, Toriaezu Shine

Is this an active scanlation project by Death Toll Scans? Really looking forward to more.

Double-page supporter
Of course, the girlfriend would be more gifted than him, and he was just becoming a bit of a bad ass too...

Dex-chan lover
Started off promising, then managed to go downhill in a matter of chapters. A pity, but I guess there's a valid reason for it being a shounen.

Double-page supporter
@criver At least we got a new pair of boobs to look at this chapter.

Edit: Goddamnit Neibu, you stopped our shounen protagonist from becoming a badass, again.

Dex-chan lover
I'm at chapter 11, very like this. and... it timeskip.
WTF, who think this is good idea huh ? and the chapter 12 seem quite of cliche, typical cruel super power story. this kind not overuse over the place yet but it quite of a lot

Dex-chan lover
so bad, manga started out great. Author decided to remove the romance from story, remove girl from story and add complicated fucketry of organizations and people we dont give a shit about. Making story way too fucking complicated RIP this manga gone to shit.

Double-page supporter
Alright, I think I'm done with this one, I really did enjoy it for a while.

Power Uploader
By the way, I agree this series has gone to the dogs. It got licensed, too (go figure). The only reasons I'm still translating it are that it's easy now we're caught up with Japan and that it kinda feels to be close to the end. I mean, how more absurd can it get?

Users who are viewing this thread