Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Chapter 31 gives me optimism for the first time in the series. Not that I understood what was said, but the actions from both parties spoke enough.

I hope she gets some definitive proof he is cheating / unsatisfied with her before making a move

Dex-chan lover
the angst legit makes me wana vomit....can't wait till things start getting better for her

i don't want them to meet like this. Also thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
smh makes me hate the fact they got married even more now cause out of no where he shows up and say oh i feel bad for you and pretty much forcing it really bad.... god i hate it so much ....

with that said next ch should be interesting Uta is finally back and the flash back is finally over (Thank God) looking forward to it

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, are we finally gearing up for a confrontation we set up twenty chapters ago?

THANK YOU GOD FOR CREATING THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRANSLATED THIS MASTERPIECE
I LOVE YOU ALL <3

Double-page supporter
I'm glad we got more backstory, but that was quite a descent into depression... I hope Uta will be there for her! 🙏

Dex-chan lover
So she's going to use uta and exploit her feelings just so she can be at peace?

thanks for the update.
I hope we'll know if Reichii is really cheating on her.

thanks for the translation! Ct are much too long for a series that deserves a better treatment...
At least we know why kaoru is so fragile... the people who criticized her will have to review their judgements, she hates loneliness and can't even stand it anymore... for me on the contrary it leaves a possible evolution for a reconciliation with uta while everybody suspects that reicchi is not really in love with kaoru and this one knows it.

Honestly, it's been so long since I've read a chapter that my opinion of Reichii was reset completely, alongside whatever he did as a result of belonging to the "Sleazy Husband/Fiance of the MC's Love Interest" archetype, so with the blank slate of his actions in this chapter, I can firmly say that he doesn't seem to be an actually bad person.

Aggregator gang
wth.. risako is shady af, if you're gay for her just confess, instead making her in the verge of depression and insecurity

Dex-chan lover
@HoodedHero007 He's not a bad person, he just makes bad choices. I mean it seems pretty cut and dry he was doing something with Risako. Whether or not it reached the point of cheating, or maybe he was *almost* to that point, who knows. He was clearly in love with Risako, but seeing Kaoru, who was also someone dear to him waste away so effortlessly totally shook him into action. Was it the right action? If he didn't love Kaoru, then probably not, and it probably would have been better if he'd instead tried to be closer without aiming to be romantically involved even if he had to break up with Risako to do it all the same. But props for caring enough about her to give up what he wanted for her.

Risako, however, is literal human garbage. She acts like a legit sociopath.

Double-page supporter
being gay and damaged is hard yall,.. not forgiving anything risako is doing but i do not see how shes worse than reichi if he is literally cheating on kaoru. to me it seems like risako is trying to prove to kaoru that reichi doesnt deserve her, even by making herself into an obvious villain. clearly not the way to go, but i mean, reichi really,... Other than being a friend, Risako doesnt owe Kaoru the level of loyalty a husband does. And Risako isnt forcing reichii into anything and does care for kaoru. Lowkey think kaoru is a dumb for liking reichii after all his wishiwashiness smh

Users who are viewing this thread