Pages will not load images

I tired different sources. And everything it seems like any older chapters won't load images

I've also been facing this issue. I'm from South America, so maybe it's related?
I don't thing OS or browser could be related, as the issue first started on my phone and then on my computer (different OS) and I've tried 4 different browsers in total.

I've had the same issue. It was a consistent problem I tried to read Kyochuu Rettou on this site. For instance, the last five pages of Vol. 5, Chapter 36 refused to load no matter what server I chose. and I had problems with another chapter as well (I think it was the first chapter). If you have to know I live in North America, Windows 10, Brave Browser, but I don't think this is a browser issue. And I'm not using a vpn. I also had issues with " Inousha Shoujo Kesson Goudou + Kaijou Gentei Omakebon" not loading anything in any chapter, though it looks like the first chapter was fixed, so I'm going through it to see if the issue is still present.

Edit: Now Volume 5, Chapter 37 Kyochuu Rettou of won't load at all.

Sorry for the double post, but now I'm starting to see the same issue with Dai Kyochuu Rettou. Vol 1, Ch. 1.2 doesn't seem to be loading at all.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, it's worth noting that older chapters (for me it's about older than 2 months) load much slower than new chapters and tend to encounter that red Failed loading image error. Not to mention with the current covid pandemic and everyone seemingly stays at home and read manga, the site has much higher traffic than usual, even during non-peak time. So maybe that's the reason why you can't read those chapters. Try at different time, like very early morning if you can and see if you can load it. Example in my case if I want to read the manga Mx0 (which was uploaded 2 years ago), I had to access the site at about 1-5am local time.

I'm in Indiana United states. It's been so many manga it's hard to remember them all. Cigarette and cherry was one.

@AbyssalMonkey I have tried changing the image servers. Multiple times in fact, to no effect. Also, I'm am not using VPN, Tor, or any other kind of traffic modification. Dai Kyochuu Rettou. Vol 1, Ch. 1.2 appears to work now, but it still doesn't really explain what the issue was.

I'm actually having the same problem, trying to read older chapters of Kinnikuman, and by older I mean, anything past the last TWO chapters are out of the question. Heck, I made this account yesterday just to report this situation and was locked out of posting, but yesterday I could at least read from chapter 642 onwards, now 24 hours later I can only read chapters 701 and 702? something weird is happening. It's an issue on my PC, laptop, phone and girlfriends laptop. I don't even know if there's a point saying what's my OS because I use windows 10 on my laptop, 7 on my pc, and my phone's android. Also no VPN or traffic modification, and I've tried Chrome, Opera and Firefox (no idea what changing image server means tho).

Bumping this, I have the same problem. Only the most recent chapters will load, nothing older than 1 month. Tested it on Mousou Telepathy that releases daily, chapter 685 is the last that loads. Browser is Chrome 80 64bit on Windows 10. Tested it on Opera too, same result. I can load everything fine from mobile data, so it's likely an issue with the ISP/route.

Looking at it further, pictures that are on s4.mangadex.org are the ones not loading. Newer chapters are not on this subdomain.

Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko doesn't work I love this manga it's so funny. But I can't read it.😭

Users who are viewing this thread