Lovable and Dark Wife

Please, someone, tell me why the theme is 'incest' cos I'm not really into that stuff so idk if I should continue...

Group Leader
the pinyin translation of the title is wrong, there is another tian missing

Spent a full day digging for the novel, also dont't know why the Viet version of this manhua has more chaps then both eng and chinese even though the manhua originally chinese. Btw, this translation could do A LOT better, its so confusing.

it's almost expected for manhua to have bad translation I lowkey didn't even notice.

still a pretty interesting story and I appreciate the work you guys do keep it up.

I feel bad for the purple hair girl she did not do anything the only mistake she made was loving the ml.The mc remind me of the high school girl in cheating men must die and the ml is like the high school ml where he did not care told the girl to die because he did not care.Same in this one where the ml almost ranover the purple girl and just did not help her.

Also I want to say why the ml no break the enganment sooner because I think he already could have since the mc was at gis house.If he had a choice sham on him for playing with the purple girls feelings.

“Your car is injured”

“Oh are you all right?”

“NO YOUR CAR IS INJURED HOW AM I ALL RIGHT THEN”

broo most guys would freak out, but he’s like hmm u ok?

someone please tell me what the actual fuck is going on here. what is this, I'm so confused

Translations sucks, but I love this series. The woman is so awesome, she's definitely no saint. In fact in another story, she would be white lotus and the purple girl the heroine. Well at least we understand the female lead's motives which is fair enough. Event though translation is not that great, I still appreaciate your work, so please don't be discouraged and keep up the good work. Thanks for tranlating this awesome manhua~

Users who are viewing this thread