Mighty Heart

Double-page supporter
I thought it was an interesting idea for a battle manga, having the villain as the MC. It's too bad this is literally nothing more than the description transcribed. There's nothing more to it at all.

Double-page supporter
This heroine is such a loser I feel kinda bad for her lmao

Group Leader
This really nice manga in my opinion so far (ch1~9) but I hope scanlation was bit more faster because each chapter so short.
How about finish scan and translate all first then upload as bulk?

Power Uploader
@ryochou93 We will

@azraei97 I really want to speed up but the Proofreading process takes too long, plus I'm already doing 4 other series as cleaner/redrawer/typesetter, so I really don't have much time :/

Dex-chan lover
Hey, Ron just gonna say that i really appreciate the releases. I totally dig the old timey artwork and cliches.

Power Uploader
@Kiriha Appreciate it, I figured old stuff like this will not get any love from big groups so I'll just have to do 'em in my free time for preservation's sake and who knows, maybe there are readers who still love the classic type :p

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL You're doing god work. Keep it up but don't let yourself burned out there. I grow up with these kind of art and cliche so my taste and tolerance is pretty wide, which is good. More people need to read classic manga.

What happened? Why all the chapter are missing?
Edit: hey it shows up again, for sone weird reason it was all gone a couple minutes ago

Power Uploader
@azraei97 When I have more time + more PR help, I might be able to speed up to 2 chapters/week, but for now please make do with weekly :D

Double-page supporter
Silly and primitive manga, but I liked it for unknown reasons...

Users who are viewing this thread