5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Seven Goodbyes ⑫

Double-page supporter
It was a good scene, the only bad part is that Miku just killed those headphones.

I always thought harem were bad, because several girls with different personalities, tastes and ambition all fall in love with the same person.
Well, at the very least, it seriously hurt my suspension of disbelief.
I hoped this whole thing with Nino was resolved but...yeah.

It wasn't totally not solve with Nino but what we know that she have a feeling for him and yes all of them.

What about they father? He look so damn young.
Kind of look like Fuutarou .
I thought Fuutarou came up with some agreement with father but I guess not.

All this time I've been reading the father's voice with Takehito Koyasu's voice when it should've been Show Hayami's.

Dex-chan lover
@Blackbird
Agreement? No way - he called the Father a cunt for running away from being a parent and then quit like a boss. Little did either of them know the Quintuplets would react the way they did.
And considering the future chapters of the wedding - the Father continues in his nonsense with Fuutarou's father calling him and asking if he was really going to miss his own daughters wedding.
Maybe he was trying to spite Fuutarou by not showing up a.k.a = I won't be there to give my daughter to you. Seems like the case.

Time will tell.

@bieel1503 You are new here? just dont pay him attention, for some reason the trend is " lets talk bad about LHT and say that they cant translate properly" (they do, they fuck up sometimes with grammar tho, you know, something that happens to everybody) these guys like to whine a lot but they dont even know what a bad translation team is

Also I remembered I posted this on reddit recently, the hate is worse there:

There is not a lot of difference, a guy upthere just said:

LHT would be like "I don't think the girls need a tutor, but they do need a father. Isn't that your job?"

/a/ would be, "These girls aren't succeeding because they don't have someone who understands them. Isn't that your job?"

The same fucking shit, they are just making simple things complicated because they dont like LHT (and the translations are not even bad, I saw worse, terrible grammar without redrawers either, total disasters). Also there is a couple things /a/ doesnt bother to translate (and sometimes these things are important)

For example: /a/: https://s2.mangadex.org/data/b43952ed8b3f17ec52d85a7283084f13/Y18.png

LHT: https://s2.mangadex.org/data/a3d23152ddaa8c6238620666dbd3bdb2/V19.jpg

IMO in this case was important to specify what made Yotsuba happy, but it was left out

I am tired of these guys bithing all the time about LHT, they are not doing a bad job but they get shit on them every single time, is fine if you dont like their slightly inferior translations but you all have to be fucking assholes? you cant even read japanese and they are translating it for free but you cant just keep your insults to yourself and read only the version you like or both?

He is not father but godfather^^ Perhaps he is the japanese marlon brando. However Miku is the best, but Nino is very cute. Maybe she will beat itsuki at the end?

Fed-Kun's army
When you thought it might be closure arc, but then it was just a beginning to a new arc

Group Leader
@DonHazzy
LH got better in the last 10-20 chapters. Now they are readable ( even if they are still talking like robots) but in the early chaps the translation and grammar was terrible. And I know what I'm talking about. They even did elementary mistakes as switching the dialogues. The /a/ translation started at that time.

@DonHazzy
No. LHT does a terrible job.
They use low resolution, leaked raws with some blurry filter on top, don't translate from japanese (if you translate something that was already translated there's no way it will be accurate), don't have anyone fluent in english to check if the sentences they produce sound like something a human would say and don't proofread. Proofreading is the easiest thing. Just re-read what you wrote and correct the mistakes. But they don't give a one fuck to spend 5 minutes to make something more presentable.
They only care about views, not readers.
Compare chapter 14. LHT version is so bad it's practically unreadable. The only reason they've started to put in a bit more work (it's still horrible) is because /a/nons were fed up with their shit and made their own translation.
And no, the thing you've brought up dosesn't need to be translated because it's not written by the author and has no significance to the manga.
Nice of you to defend them. Please consider donating to their patreon if you like them so much.

Users who are viewing this thread