I'm a NEET and My Elder Sister Is Perverted

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This won't work with a male protagonist.

I suggest changing this manga's cover pic. It's kinda misleading. I thought it was yuri manga turn out it's good sheet. ?

Contributor
I'm gonna follow this because i'm a drunk degenerate.

Maybe when I sober up i'll switch it to dropped. so i can still get updates but pretend at a moral high ground.

cover picture is the thumbnail of ch 7 but yeah may be misleading

When the "friend" of the sister showed up and acted like a total dike, is it bad my first thought was "great another lesbian feminist that treats men like shit just showed up?" Cuz, that plus the cover makes me question if indeed the females are gonna be annoying.

Dex-chan lover
umu..
i kinda liked it..

@Akemua - nope.. that girl was really rude.. and yeah, she must be lez based on the why she acts..

@Kusunagi13 - Ya, it's kinda weird how the troupe nowadays is that for a lesbian character to be in a heterosexual based manga they have to do at least 1 of 2 things.

1) Molest the heck of the main heroine. I swear, I see more lesbians and girls in general grabbing tits and sexually molesting other girls that don't want it ( this for instance : https://mangadex.org/title/18221/amano-megumi-wa-suki-darake ) then any kind of man on woman scenario ( in manga).

2) Be a man-hater and a feminist that is jealous the girl she likes loves someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread