Terror Man

Guy who uploaded this, the left part of the main pic is from a different webtoon. It has a shared world so the main character comes out there.

Group Leader
@Lv1Slime
Could You please tell me what webtoon are You talking about? (This universe got me interested after checking Revival Man, and i'm searching for other connected works).
Thanks in advance!

Ero

@Lv1Slime @Irian why does he show up in this other webtoon for? And whats the webtoon called? He looks older in the left pic so is he like a big boss or something?

Group Leader
@Ero if I understand well, it is some sort of shared universe. In Revival man there is one supporting character from here. I don't know much - that is why I asked about other webtoon (i know only these two).

Group Leader
just google ylab super string. there are about 12 webtoons atm sharing this very same universe

? in a way, revival man spoils the future of the sick boy, that is if the authors agree on following up (hope they dont and make thing a lot more interesting).

Group Leader
@Ero @Irian or anyone who is interested in the shared universe of Terror man. Terror man is in the universe called the super string, there is a official website that has all the timelines and characters from the story: http://ylab-en.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=02_01_eng#2 for people who can't be bothered or can't make sense of it here is an explanation:
To put it simply Super string is the korean version of the marvel cinematic universe with different heroes grouped together to fight off the evil.

here are the following series that terror man is sharing the same universe with:
The famous revival man(official name is reawaken man but I personally think revival is better)
And not so famous Neolith girl(official name is cave woman but neolith is better)
Remastered version of blade of the phantom master(not remastered is not translated, but original version is, check it out)
Remastered version of Island(by Yang Kyung ill)
Remastered version of burning hell
Giant mech fighting robot Kangtawoo
The feels story of westwood vibrato(official translations can be read in line webtoon)
And finally the depressing post apocalyptic story, Distant sky.

if your interested in other superstring manhwas that are not translated here it is:
secret paradise
my night shines brighter than your days

The stuff that didn't come out(yet) is:
Parako
House keeper(from the looks of it it looks like robotic maid waifus protecting something)

Now if your read this far, why aren't u reading the website? go on it explains(kinda) everything(too lazy to write it all down)

If you didn't go to the website you won't understand what i'm saying(and even if you did you still might not understand whats going on) from now on

Misunderstandings to clarify
Yes, distant sky is at the end of the timeline, which will make some people might think that "everyone basically(It's a post apocalyptic story what do you expect?) dies in distant sky so why should i care about these characters? they are gonna die anyway" BUT distant sky is a sort of a bad ending for super string, a certain event happens in distant sky which... changes stuff(JUST READ IT). So distant sky is a bad ending, the real ending is currently what is happening in the all the webtoons.

So i hope that this is a good introduction to the super string universe, and made you interested in reading other webtoons in the super string universe.
btw for fans of revival man and terror man, there is going to be a new series that is a crossover between revival man and terror man called revival man vs terror man
https://s3.namuwikiusercontent.com/s/b3a3f6b0246f7b8ad04dafd8499daceae4d2994038a63a64d2899e1ae4b2ea1616ee86237e99870b0480a4bcf119ff142b098d1c42503aaff50a5b3b247f0685a126a4e3b96ff152cc9c06f430e61353f7ad6af86491580e6a4bc1feeabc907c

Group Leader
@hamth so you think all/some webtoons actually play after distant sky? would be nice! i hope the movies will give some answers, since distant sky failed at answering anything :(

also your link to rev man vs terrorman doesn't work for me :/

Group Leader
@JuleMickey

Yep, well technically it's happening before the event of distant sky but because a thing in distant sky happens... dammit I'll just say it time travel thing happens.

And I'm pretty sure movie will be just a recap, or the entire story of rev man vs terror man. And distant sky is hard to understand;-; but once u understand it u can appreciate the story.

And I don't know y the link isn't working but here the new link:

https://mblogthumb-phinf.pstatic.net/MjAxNzExMThfMjE3/MDAxNTEwOTM0MjI5ODMz.GZQbDPg14xyUIXwROTv_eAjoTIu-AM_J3x3aYqi6Q70g.2_BMr_BuXH_3L5UVZtsiFqmuZts3oY9B9A9n12_y3sgg.JPEG.nrj2375/�뚮윭�€遺€��.jpg?type=w800

Users who are viewing this thread