Author Terror Man
Wow... I stopped reading this when GoS stopped translating it... Time to dig in again!
thanks for the bulk release of the chapters, thanks for dedicating your time to scanlating for free
Hi
Read this a few months back. Only just now noticed its part of a huge series of shared universes.

Kind of reminds me of the Gosuverse.[Kind of due to the fact they claim its all shared but only like one really seems truely connected, Revival man. Which also just started what is probably going to be a really long prologue]
Last edited 4 mo ago by maisonaustyn.
those "shared universe" links are a joke right?
We will have another cameo of the shared univers in like... 60 chapters, epilogue of season 2.
wow wow wow, distant sky have a shared universe???? no wonder the end of it kinda unfinished. time to dig in~~
The shared universe thing is pretty misleading.
there is gotta be a season 3 right
No Season 3. The author stepped back from the project.
Too much filler in the past 2 month tbh, I'll be back when it has another sequel
dude im gonna be honest i like this lilia flashback shit more than the main storyline at this point
Came here from distant sky! Excited to read one of the most reliable characters in DS
i always see that related universe in this mangadex but almost everytime i check on it they got no connection with the main story at all
@JuleMickey Damn that sucks. Season 2 ended in a cliffhanger.

Oh well.

Sucks that this won't be explored because the author backed out unless another author picks this up.
This is confusing af
Last edited 12 days ago by ifyouwerehere.