Crazy Professor System

Group Leader
Thank For Reading Our Series, If You like our Crazy Update then Join Our Discord and vote for next Crazy Update that you guys Want us to do, Voting is already Started It will be only for 24 hr so join Fast and vote.

it is a good manga but... every time i watch a manga of people flirting infront of me.. i just want to drop it, watching side characters in love just doesn't go in my diary. its so fking disgusting.(and am not single)

and i, dont like that(bw:i just hate every romance story or plot) the moment i see love in anything i want so much.. my expectations drop by 50%. But i like this manga and look foward to more.

Author: So, what kind of cliches should I write in this faceslapping story?
Editor: Yes.

yea.. now it iisn't great anymore seeing as the mc is jus a stepping stone and all he is relying on is the system and his awakening is too far.

Just as I was about to read it, it reminded me of GTO and now I want to reread the whole GTO and GTO young series

Double-page supporter
I see the word System in the title and I can already tell is a chinese comic.

The manga is good and also i just want to kill all the bad teachers in the manga i hope the author try to kill one of them plsss hahahahha also keep up the good work author and the scanlators

Aggregator gang
This story makes no sense. In order for students to continue study at school (to not drop out) they need to be better than teachers. Teachers are allowed to permanently injure their students without any consequences. Just for that this story became below average. There are limits to how much you can discard logic.

It started interesting, but then it just turned out lame. Like, idk, there's ways it can be done right but this certainly isn't one of them. Why would some elites be so interested in a bunch of "failure" students anyways. They wouldn't, they would be doing their own thing. Instead this entire story defies all known logic, and if this was any other place how many teachers would have been arrested already for child endangerment, harassment, assault on a minor, and many other things. So I'm dropping this.

Group Leader
Interesting at first but after some chapters it became a troll and so disappointed to see this its like the author is working hard to make this story a troll since troll stories was a trend and i think its coming back... hayst what a waste of time

this is basically some dumb shit condensed into words, and grouped in chapters... that's it, just some idiotic shit that has no plot, character development, or anything for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread