Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I wonder of there is any hidden story about belgrieve? Would be great if there it is, but as far as I see from this plot if there is any hidden story about him it will ruin the comedy and might as well become full shounen manga.
Also why the story jumped? It skipped the timeline between after angie rescue the little sister to the father meet the older sister. What happen between? Why the older sister arrived there faster than the daugter herself?

Group Leader
Soooo, he doesn't even realise how strong he actually is...
He can pretty easily best a rank AA adventurer, but still think it's luck...

Did he have like a legendary teacher that also was unranked and that actually skewed his perception of strength?
He clearly should be at or close to S rank, even at his age and with a peg leg.

Dex-chan lover
@Cyzeed weve been skipping time with every chapter, literal months are passing by between each.

Dex-chan lover
a little bit (a lot o bit) of spoiler here but, for how strong he is:
When Ange gets back, she'll have a match with Bel while her team spectates. She loses handily. Bel convinced himself that Ange holds back instinctually against him but her team, who've been fighting with her and was watching the whole thing, just saw the invincible Ange get treated like a child. It seems like, no matter who he wins against, Bel will always have an excuse for why he won.

Aggregator gang
I think he was always S ranked in ability from the get go when he started out as an adventurer, but he encountered a beyond S ranked legendary monster that ate his leg. He believes himself to be rusty and weaker than he was with 2 legs. Some people here are thinking it is a fluke that he won against an AA ranked adventurer, but she was pushed back from the start. He really is actually strong. there are no lies about his power.

@Meridis I don't remember your spoiler in the translated novels. Do you have a rough time frame I could go back an read that particular situation?

Nevermind, the translations are very far along into the story.

Nah, He was E ranked in the beginning. Protecting the village probably got him to A rank, protecting his daughter to AA rank. And then protecting himself from his daughter got him to S rank.

@Meridis What do you mean by
"no matter who he wins against, Bel will always have an excuse for why he won"
could you go into further detail what that means?

Group Leader
I guess what went through her mind is:

He was E-ranked, he lost his leg, but he still trained so hard that he became S rank or stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread