Return Survival

Group Leader
I've been waiting for this manhwa to get scanlated for a while now. Thank you for scanlating the prologue!!! I hope it gets picked up (*v*)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm always wandering if the descriptions/summary are wrote by drink peoples or translated by some bots...
"Did the world return to six months ago" and juste after: "Three years to survive a devastating [...] I was hit by a zombie horde and ended up. [...] I was back in the past just six months before the zombie virus came into the world"

AKA: Went back in past 3 years and 6 months, and not just 6 months...

Fed-Kun's army
@DaRkNeSs_FrIeNd

I knew it! At last it's understandable, some summary are completely messed up and I don't even understand what it talk about :D

Thank you for your work.
I knew I already had read this story somewhere. And I will love to see how the manhwa will be compared to the novel. (well at least compared to what was translated.)
Translator, you might want to refer to the translated novel, in my memories, it was well done. And you might want to take the summary from NU.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit the tags are Post-Apocalyptic, Time Travel, AND Zombies? Bruh insta bookmark lmao

Users who are viewing this thread