Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!

Oddly unengaging... good characters and the story moves along, but there's little sense of tension or direction to it.

Aggregator gang
what's this half-baked translation for chapter 24 ?!?
Warren is captain/commander ot the royal guards ... not (...)
can't you translate kenjutsu (specific martial arts with one-edge blades) into swordsmanship (general term) or soujetsu into spearmanship ?
and what's enshujou ?
it's finance minister luckner/ruckner not luckner's finance minister as if it was some geographical location
and so many other bubbles either don't make sense, have missing words and lack of proper syntax

Dex-chan lover
The translation of the latest few chapters is misleading to the point of being outright lies. It's veering borderline into re-write territory.

Dex-chan lover
Protip: You are now aware that every one of those copy-paste smiling faces are fake and behind every one of them is the true tormented soul of a character screaming out his/her hatred for all other characters in the series.
It makes the read A LOT more enjoyable.

Aggregator gang
COMPLETE AND UTTER TRASH!!
The plot has been abandoned!!!
Fk the Fking HAREM TAG!!!

Good story, one of the few that is actually enjoyable to read and has a good plot.

Dex-chan lover
oh god... he opened the door... and he saw.... AN ARMY OF COSPLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Dex-chan lover
My eyes feel weird...I've read many isekai manga and most of them are drawn as shit, this story instead have a able aritst, the only bad point is how often glitter get used.
People in that world must have bad eyesight with the no stop sparkling.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be laughing if they turn out to have just been statues and they got pumped up over nothing.

Double-page supporter
> COMPLETE AND UTTER TRASH!! The plot has been abandoned!!!

I completely agree, after like ch 10 or even sooner there's no doubt about that, no idea how come ppl come to like it, cuz you have to try very very hard to fuck up an isekai-genre manga this bad

Fed-Kun's army
Boring, the MC breezes through life in a generic fantasy world.

Are there even any challenges for this mc? He went from 8th son of a small noble family in the sticks to someone who subjugated an ancient bone dragon, owning a mansion, the equivalence of 100+ billion yen and a personal meeting with the king in just 10 chapters... At this rate he's gonna be the emperor of the entire continent in another few. Where is the plot? Where are his struggles? Where is the character development? This is just a self insert power fantasy trip manga.

Users who are viewing this thread