How come Manga Plus hasn't uploaded anything in 16 days?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but there hasn't been any new uploads on here in over two weeks but there are updates on their site.

Contributor
Actually, that is just the mods setting up links, as the MangaPlus site doesn't upload anything here.

@Hounder Then how come the mods haven't set up any links? I'm grateful for the work they've been doing but this site is the only way I find out a new chapter drops. Thanks.

Contributor
@jmf92 I just set up a bookmark for the updates page at the site. And if you click on the manga itself, not the recent update on the manga of your choice, near the top of the page it will show you a date and time that the next update is expected. Admittedly, I am not sure what time zone the update time is for, but I am sure a bit of trial and error will figure that out for ya.

The update pages url is https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/updates in case you need it. The main "homepage" appears to simply be a blank, white page so not really worth going there.

@Hounder Thanks, man. I'll keep an eye on that place. Do you happen to know why the mods stopped posting the links on here or if they plan to start again?

Contributor
@jmf92 That you would have to ask them. But, I wouldn't be surprised if they have simply been busy, with everything that has been going on in the world.

why don't the mods upload the chapters from mangaplus directly to managadex? theres a script to extract the images from mangaplus

Contributor
@yamusing Along with what MavB_Ver said, you need to remember what happened earlier when someone uploaded an official Boruto scan. The only way they will have any of the "official" stuff is if they get actual permission to do it, which is extremely unlikely. People are still allowed to upload translations, but they have to wait a bit after the official release is out.

Users who are viewing this thread