Use the "April Fools Ads" to promote manga that needs to be translated

jak

Contributor
We all hate when we find a manga that we really enjoy, only to find out that there hasn't been a new chapter translated in 2+ years. I promote something simple. Using these Ads for April Fools to push unfinished manga and have groups potentially pick them up and finish them. And I'm talking about after April Fools. Using ads to promote manga.

Dex-chan lover
I support this, though it'll probably just last a day so there's really no point.

jak

Contributor
@Tamerlane

They could easily continue to have them.

@justforthelulz

I agree. Though I have a few that hasn't seen an update in 5+ years that I'd love to see finished.

This would be great. A list of some kind with numbers of potential audience could help determine the worth of translating a series. Maybe base it on number in lists, and when the last known chapter was released.

This seems like a nice idea, but I think it would need a lot of creative person to make people interested in the manga again. Just putting it in a similar style as the April Fool's ads wouldn't be enough and some people might think it as a distraction or annoyance if it's not handled nicely.

Still, I would like to see how this got implemented if it ever got accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread