BEASTARS - Vol. 10 Ch. 88 - Hell Hath no Fury

Dex-chan lover
I take it back, now that we have seen Legosi in drag, i have to say that that female fox was gorgeous.

Dex-chan lover
When you want to see your senpai so badly you have to cross dress

Contributor
I choked when Legosi came in drag! Well played author, I can never predict what your next move is!

Also that beautiful colored page's palette and rendering strokes ? definitely some Leyendecker influence!!

Aggregator gang
Seeing Legosi in drag just made my day, my boos almost caught me by my constant laughs. If the last chapter was amazing for his dramatic scenes, this was funny as hell, specially the part where the three stuggled with their thoughts.

ZYoEVP7.gif

Fed-Kun's army
GODDAMN IT LEGOSI! I got a slight boner till I realized it was Legosi, stop playing on my love of muscle girls!

Dex-chan lover
I had to put my face in my hands for that one, haha

This is hysterical. Between Juno visiting him and Lugosi showing up in drag, his Shishigumi crew must definitely think he has a wolf fetish lol

Dex-chan lover
I had to step away from my computer because I was laughing so hard at Legosi in drag.

Best chapter yet in this manga. Easily.

Also, kill it with fire, it's acting like a psycho again.

Seriously, laughed quite hard at this chapter. Every reaction was priceless and legosi always chooses the worst words and actions. Gotta love when he said "...D-Do I remind you of your wife?". Holy shit. I hope the panda shot him at least once :p

Gotta love when you're all serious and that one stupid friend shows up in drag and fucks everything up. I'm surprised Louis didn't retort or lash out instantly. I kinda wish that this scene was recorded and showed to people at his school, especially his roommates.

Dex-chan lover
Now this manga doesn't have too many comedic moments
but when it does
they hit HARD

Users who are viewing this thread