Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot

Contributor
@Walter_vi_Britannia
It's a reboot with maybe a continuation (can't check the RAW as it needs an account).

@Horji
Because it's a reboot with a different artist.
Since he remade everything from the start and the title is lil' bit different, it's better under another entry.

Fed-Kun's army
The other artist's work was definitely superior when it came to visual representation since some of the panels in this appear lazily drawn. But I'm not complaining if it means we get to have more chapters. Example of what I'm talking about...
H11.jpg

@Nami
The first series was made by a different artist. If you wish to read the story, start at the first series, once you catch up, go back to here and read the continuation under a different artist. The story should be the same.

Dex-chan lover
Why was this artist changed and why start back at this point? Also, bullshit that kinda guy wouldn’t have pointed out the fact she was poisoned and not trying to commit suicide. I don't think s/he'd really care about the kids of the mistress.

Also, I do like the other art style more, but this art is alright.

@Allim I didn't say I didn't understand it, but I'm also someone who has been following it from the start. It's confusing for new readers.

I'm glad the story continue, but I much preferred the other version drawing😭

There appears to be a gap between chapters, but actually they are intended to be read right after another

Users who are viewing this thread