Author Chapter 69 (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
Nice Chapter
#ShionBestGurl
Compared to the WN which chapter is the manga at?
Which chapter is this in the novel?
finally a version with "Clayman" instead of "Kleiman". I find it ironic that aneljek screwed that up considering that he's a stickler for proper terminology

but yeah this reads better. like several things that you thought had clicked suddenly actually clicked into a nice back-stretch
Question? Who the hell is Beretta, and when did Rimuru summon a greater demon before? Popping that subject up in the manga out of the blue cannot be good for the people who have not read the novel.
@IHaveTurnedFujo Rimuru summoned a greater demon when he was saving the other-world children in the labyrinth that was home of Ramiris.
If you need a refresh it's at the end of chapter 52, so it's not out of the blue at all.
you can recognize by the boobs alone lol
@IHaveTurnedFujo Do you remember Ramirys ? The fairy queen of the labyrinth ? She had a golem that Rimuru destroyed so, to replace it, he made a puppet with magic steel, summoned a greater demon to possess it and named him Beretta.
This translation is miles better, will remember to wait for your team's release in the future.

Thanks for the hard work!
much better than that google translated one
Thank you for all the translation.. I've read both. This manga is always so good that I always read more than once...
So, let me get this straight...Shion is basically like an Ork from the Warhammer universe who somehow makes things work the way they think it should work, even if it's just a pile of junk. That's dangerous af.
@joel7686 Judging from later characters Rimuru names (won't go into this since it's spoilers), it's most likely a reference to the Lamborghini Diablo

(Yes, I shit you not)
Thanks for the translation!
@KazumiSangaku, if you think it is dangerous now. What would you think would happen if she uses the skill in battle?
The translation wasn't as smooth last time so the fact that Berreta used 3% of Rimuru's current magicules while Diablo used 50% didn't click. So, does anyone know how much longer until Veldora finally comes back? I can't wait to see how the world reacts to finding out he has been unsealed and didn't just disappear. Also when does
@Leo80221 I'm pretty sure
@KazumiSangaku WAAAGH!
@Siragon Doubt we'll be seeing for a while, considering the Season 2 of the anime is supposed to come out in July, and will likely coincide with .