Issue with loading pages older than ~7 days

I have run into a weirdly specific issue where none of the images that are more than about a week old load on my desktop. I have cross checked with my friend and they are definitely there. (I have also almost went on a report spree, presuming I'd be super helpful to whoever would have to go through them, only for them to find there is nothing wrong with the pages)

Later I have also checked if they would load on my phone and sure they did, but only when using data and not wifi.

Is my IP/ISP just being blocked in a very bizarre way that forces me to read only new releases, or is there some other issue that is not solvable by clearing cookies, changing browsers and disabling all browser extensions (which I have tried multiple times)?

I'd appreciate any help in this matter, as having access to the older content on my desktop would be just swell.

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
did you try opening the image urls directly of those that do not work for you?
If you hit F12 in your browser, it opens the dev console. In the network tab you can see which images fail to load by their red filename entry. You can rightclick those and open them in a new tab.
Maybe this gives you more information why this happens.

Thanks for a fast reply.

I have determined that I cant connect to the site s4.mangadex.org that you are probably using for archive. I am getting back ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.

Unfortunately after clearing all my browser cache and data, flushing my dns cache, clearing my winslock catalogue and manually setting my DNS servers I still can't connect.

If you can think of any other way I could approach this (like recommending me dns servers to try or something I am missing) please let me know.

so i had the same problem. do you use a vpn? cuz when i turned mine (PIA) off then it worked.

edit: switching servers also did the trick

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I thought my wifi was bad, no wonder my mobile data was fast af
Good to know it's not my wifi

Group Leader
I'm having the same issue guys. Help please.

Users who are viewing this thread