Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 40

Uh oh! They're in trouble! Hope they will escape safely.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I always like it when the protagonist wins by being clever, instead of just using brute force. Always a pleasure to see updates here. 😀

Double-page supporter
tfw the game ur playing has both stealth sections and real-time combat

Dex-chan lover
I’m confused... why did they scare him into thinking th place was haunted prior to putting him asleep and tying him up? I’d get it if they just slept him, but tying him up makes it clear someone was there.

Aggregator gang
Now it's time for mommy to show how truely OP she actually is and kick the man's ass to another state.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be enough if they put him to sleep? Then do the same to the other one or lock him in a room he's checking.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of weird for Lily to totally forget the other man when she was just before observing both of them together and realising they meet up regularly.

@tigerstar186 The fairies' magic is weak, so perhaps the man's mental state needed to be vulnerable for the weak sleep spell to work. They tied him up in case he wakes up too soon. Normally people don't just fall asleep randomly in the middle of an operation, so if someone had found him sleeping in a room he was supposed to be checking for servants, foul play would be suspected anyway. It would be a different thing if they were merely on guard duty, like told to watch a gate for two hours in the middle of the night. Then it wouldn't be unheard of to fall asleep.

Double-page supporter
It was going too well with the first guy so of course the second one would spot them... 😬

She may have taught the fairies a dangerous game/ I'd love if later on we keep hearing of ghost cases and she just tries to look innocent realizing its her fault.

Users who are viewing this thread