The Making of a Princess - Ch. 1 - A Princess Reduced to a Maid

Mmmm... I don't like the start, the mc is arrogant, but not like arrogant-elegant/smart, more like arrogant-dumb, but well...let's wait and see.
Thank you for translating ~~

I agree with Mooyani! Thanks for the chapter...looking toward to the next chapter and see how the MC gonna develops

Well that was stressful lol. I don’t get how they could get slave papers for a princess.... like did her father or someone sell her? I get that the crown prince just took over but I don’t get that part. She’s a snot but so is the ml so far, probably are perfect for each other lol! Thank you for the new chapter I’m excited to see what happens.:)

Puh... I am severely hoping that she reforms dramatically (which she probably does seeing as how that's kinda the point), but even then, the other people are also.... not really anyone I'd root for.
I just hope this isn't some Abandoned Empress type story with a horrid ending.

I have mixed feelings about the beginning. She's arrogant but doesn't seem to really be cruel. At most she seems petty. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of ways to reform a princess without reducing her to a slave.

Anyway, I'll give this series a chance since the crown prince as a young boy was cute af.

Group Leader
Stop with this fetish of falling in love with the people who invaded and destroyed your country

So basically, the prince killed her kingdom and takes her (a fking princess) away to his kingdom only for her to become a maid... then we’ll see how they fall in love, wtf that’s messed up

I hope she doesn’t get Stockholm syndrome

Dex-chan lover
could be worse he could have just killed her, but then there'd be no story, but I like how she didn't fall in love with him immediately, that's probably b/c she thinks shes better than everybody though

Why would you make the super vengeful, supposedly genius ex-princess to be a maid, anyways? Aren’t you afraid she’ll try to do the cliche thing and fuck you over in revenge?

Wow. I cqn't believe this is a Chinese manhua!! The art is so pretty! Jax is so damn handsome. I just hope the plot is good. Manhua usually ends up being a mediocre at best when it comes to plot.

Users who are viewing this thread