Risouteki Boyfriend - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - #27

Power Uploader
I know it's supposed to be romantic and al.

But to me it comes across as unrealistic, unless he has real low libido.

And "forever" is a long time. Never say forever. People change.

Dex-chan lover
That was extremely well done in how communication should be instead of how other manga would do and have him wait chapters to tell her why he said that. They have an understanding right now and it'll probably change but hey this is still good.

Also Tani and Yae is still blessed

I don’t think it’s necessarily unrealistic, @Kirin-kun. Try looking at it like this:
Different people and different relationships work in different ways. People can and do manage to wait to take their relationship further physically speaking through circumstances like that. I think that for their relationship this actually makes the most sense, that he was tempted and then for her sake made a conscious choice not to. They're the sort of couple that would need to talk about doing it first; if he’d continued then it wouldn’t have been like him nor consistent with their relationship so far.

As for the “forever,” well. The sentiment isn’t usually realistic, but that’s definitely something people in real relationships say with varying degrees of truth. 😂

Dex-chan lover
The forever thing is fine. People say that, and often they're wrong, but being wrong doesn't do them any harm.
I gotta admit though, I really don't get waiting two years.

Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun its totally normal to say that to the one you love. its not like lying, its how you feel in this moment of time with this particular person. yep, people changes, but right now you feel this way and its good to live in the moment and tell what you think. you dont need to overthinking shit like "what if we split up? what if she will dump me? where will we be in few years?" - you are together now, you are living and loving now. and the most important and precious moments and words are now, not somewhere in the future. God damn, someshit might happen and one of us will even die (its life), but this words at this moment wont never change. So - if you really love someone - its normal to say that you want to be with them and love them forever, bcs its really what you want now. And this will either make your love stronger or not - you wont know untill you say it.

Contributor
@Jmann Wow, wise words in the comment section for once. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Indeed, the future is made from the 'now'? If that make sense.. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@emmJH exactly - there will be no tomorrow without today, they both connected through the space and time)))

Users who are viewing this thread