I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.5 - Bern's School and Summer Break Circumstances

i am bad at reading long text, i am also dyslxic and this font hurts. Thank you for uploading, i appreciate it a lot. although i was unable to finish it i read 3 pages and it was really nice to see bern talking. again thank you, hope to see the next update. :)

Group Leader
@Pleasedonttry Thanks for letting us know, and it's fine to not have to read it ^^ We're sorry about the font, is there any font you think that might help? I can't do much with the long text since we had to have it all fit in however many pages was in the raws.

Double-page supporter
Tl;dr

Also try using better fonts for reading on a screen like

Lora
Karla
Rubik
Cardo
Nunito
Merriweather
Droid Sans Serif
Droid Serif

Why do they just copy paste a chapter from the novel instead of, you know, drawing it? Is this an attempt to get readers to buy the novels as well?

Dex-chan lover
I scrolled past all the wall-of-text, can someone give me a summary of what I missed after the guy (who is a working adult) unsolicitedly touched the face of a noble young lady in front of a huge gathering of nobles, by doing so?

Group Leader
did the fan tl just copy from the novel? i remember reading this from the novel and there's no way the mangaka would include this in a serialised vers lol

that said, thanks for the chapter

Group Leader
@mimicking Nope, it wasn't included in the webnovels since I did the translation for the webnovels. This is their summer break, the one in the novels is Bern's winter circumstances, which was portrayed in the first few chapters of the manga, I think like chapter 2? Not sure. And it was included in the manga to get people to read I assume.

@Darkmeep Thanks, I'll definitely try these fonts next time! I'll also try seeing if I've got time to change the text for this one.

Thanks for translating! This was such a good chapter to look into Bernie's head. I never truly got berns character but this was good

Thanks for the ln(?) exclusive chapter! Honestly, I can read it just fine (or has it already been edited with better font?

Felt like it ended way too soon and I wanted more BernxLizzie, sure this was Bern's POV chap but I was expecting more other than the letter exchange, the ACTUAL summer vacay

Group Leader
hiko27 oh! i stand corrected lol. i could've sworn i had read it and i remember a moment where the ml felt like he was getting tired of our mc after not seeing her for a while. oh well, i read a lot of isekai series so my memory was hazy

and that's interesting, that they included this written portion in the manga. whoa.

Group Leader
I actually think the font is perfectly fine? This is standard font for novels and I've always felt pretty comfortable with it, although I am curious to see what a font that would be considered "easier on the eyes" would look like. Thank you for the work.

Contributor
You have text bonus like this one in some others manga adaptation such as "if it's for my daughter, i will even defeat a demon lord".

Dex-chan lover
@feha This is an extra, it happens way before the MC even enrolled into the academy. It's about when Bern got his summer vacation and came to stay with the MC for the duration of the vacation. How he complained about having no fun at the academy and how we was lonely without her, and the MC comforting him by giving him a shoulder massage and preparing to give him the best summer vacation. Not really important to the main story so you don't need to read these text extras.

Fed-Kun's army
I relate to Bern so hard, that it was uncanny reading the first few paragraphs lol. It felt like somebody just wrote my thoughts to the T in a more articulate way. I don't have a lover like you do, dude, but I feel you!
Thanks for translating this! It was a fun and cute read.

Users who are viewing this thread