I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - School Part 4

Aggregator gang
So he's the one behind pushing that thot down the stairs, huh? Seeing how "conveniently" he appeared. Execute him now! Along with the prince, since some moron like him shouldn't be kept alive, wasting money and other resources that could be used for better things, like burning in a furnace, for example.

Did we see this Lucas guy before ? I read too many mangas in this genre that the plots and characters get mixed up in my head and I have no idea whether this is this guy's first introduction or not

The plot thickens!
Good thing Katerina stepped up like this. These accusations were seriously ridiculous.

Thanks for the update!

@Y-Quynh He just acts like that.
He's actually on their side. If I remember correctly he's one of the few people that knows Bern has killed before and he becomes Bern's uncle in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
Noooo don't end there!!! There's so much drama brewing just from that one statement!!!!!!! I want to see it T-T

I love the fact thar Lizzie's handkerchief where all made by Bernie, usually is the other way around 😂
Poor Katerine, but yes she shouldn't run after someone who doesn't love her 😤 I hope she finds a good male lead for herself 👌

Double-page supporter
Katerine is rumored to have a violent disposition yet she had someone else do her dirty work. Someone with a violent disposition would be the one being violent, not telling someone else to be violent for them.

Users who are viewing this thread