Devil's President Sacrificial Bride

Dex-chan lover
This nice cover brought me here! ? Hope for English translation soon.

Okay, I have readskimmed through several Chinese stories like these..and now I'm wondering...Does every Chinese josei story have to contain some masochist female protagonist and some super sadistic, rapist, murderer, gang leader, bad person in general guy who pretty much shits on the protagonist in the first chapters, then slows down the shitting close to the end, then finally realizes he loved the protagonist this whole time and stops shitting.
Meanwhile, during this whole time masochistic protagonist is like... "Well he shat on me a good amount of times, but he saved me from someone else's shit so.. oh well! Guess I'm just one rapist's play thing instead of another one's??

Like here is something simple and less mortally wrong... LOVE INTEREST DOESN'T SHIT ON PROTAGONIST AND/OR PROTAGONIST FIGHTS BACK AND GETS THE JUSTICE SHE DESERVES. F**king don't rape/beat her man...period. Girl, do something about it... just don't let it fade into the past, tell someone....period.

Oh my gosh I thought this story will be different turns out it's just the same sadistic male lead...?
Why o almost all manhwa stories start with the guy abusing the girl???!!!...is pure love so hard to write/draw???!!!...
How can love blossom in an abusive setting???!!!...is abuse supposed to be romantic???!!!...coz almost all start in this kind of premise...
Comic should be better than reality BUT in manhwa's reality is sometimes better...

Fed-Kun's army
Amazing first chapter... We get this scene of abuse followed up by rape followed up by attempted murder (Unless she actually died) and then the chapter ends. If you don't get a good vibe from this alone then something must be wrong with you.

Users who are viewing this thread