Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Raihousha-hen

Group Leader
I'm far too lazy to transfer everything from the group reader to here. Anybody who wants to do so shouldnt have much problems navigating the site here: http://xm-reader.ddns.net

Power Uploader
Vol 1 is chapter 1 to 5
Vol 2 is chapter 6 to 11
Vol 3 is chapter 12 to 17

Dex-chan lover
since mangalchi finished the tournament arc i hope they pick this up instead of doing double seven first

Group Leader
@Freestyle Since the other group has dropped it. We are thinking about it! However, those redraws... we could use some more redrawers to help out.

Contributor
@Isolira
The series is ongoing because it is still currently being serialised in Japan in the manga magazine GFantasy, however it has been announced that it will conclude this Summer with its seventh volume.
Other chapters will only be uploaded if a scanlotor group picks up this manga. If you scroll down slightly you'll see MangaIchi Scanlation Division has expressed interest in doing this, but due to them working several other series and being in need of redrawers it will likely be a very long wait for new chapters.

You've got my deepest appreciation for your work and I hope that you find enough enjoyment to continue with this story :) Thank you :)

Damn, how can you not love oni-sama, also queue the best best of fire vs ice you’ve ever seen.
I hope this does the books justice.

Damn, surprised to see that this is still being updated regularly (coming from a watcher of the anime). Bit sad the arcs aren’t all drawn by Kitaumi Tsuna too :’(

Users who are viewing this thread