Author Angel Densetsu
Wonderful manga. Had me laughing from the beginning to the very end (i finished this in two days lmfao).
If you look at the cover or the first chapter and think the art is trash, please don’t stop reading it. Art really improves over time, after finishing the last chapter i reread the first chapter and i was so surprised at how much change the art went through.
The story is great, the characters are iconic, and it ends wonderfully. please read it!
10/10 would reread again
I think a live action version of this would do really well.
I also think a JoJo reference might be good too.

"Sugi wa Kitano, kisama da!"
"Yarou...Dio! "
"Za Warudo! Toki wo tomare!"
"KIEEEEEEEE" (double palms chest strike)
Don't be put off by the cover or the description of this manga.
It is an incredible read throughout and gives a very solid ending.
I still hate Yagi Norihiro, for not continuing this series...
This is one of the first mangas I read, and hooked me into reading them. The art was strange as first, but man the story, the comic timing. Never fails to make me laugh out literally. This is my first re-read on this platform of Mangadex (quatantine time), I had started reading this Manga from the times of Batoto, and re-read it there multiple times. So anyone hesistating reading this because of the art style, do jump in feet,arms and head first, you will not regret. And in the immortalised words of Kitano Seiichiro "KiiiiiiYehhhhiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!" my friends 😃
Do yourself a favor and just read it trust me
I absolutely loved this manga, The great comedic timing and and good ending which slightly makes you want more.

A manga you have to read.
I wish this had a full anime released in America sadly it only has a few episodes in full Japanese and only in Japan, there are snipits on YouTube
I want to see a crossover between this and any of Hiroyuki Nishimori's works. Could be KKOW or Ocha Nigosu.
Truly a masterpiece, I hope it gets fully adapted someday!
I'm really surprised of the mental fortitude of Kisano.
He only cried once on the entire manga.
Was really good until the last arc.

''Fulfilling the boy's promise'' arc was hella annoying. And then everyone just chose to forget that it ever happened!! Changed my rating from 10->8.
One of the best series I've ever read
Welp the ending was abyssmal
Don't judge this manga by its art style, the story is amazing and has very good MC
10/10, i giggled like an idiot the whole ride
@lolmassdriver This has always been my all time favorite manga
For all the hype people had when talking about how much they loved this manga, I was a bit let down. By no means is it bad, but I expected more of the characters to realize Kitano's kindness a lot sooner. The fact that for the most part it was only the girls who caught on was a bit disappointing, and I'd have loved if Takehisa got in on it sooner

A great manga that I recommend highly, but keep your expectations low so you aren't let down with what is ultimately a story that deserves its accolades