Angel Densetsu

Dex-chan lover
Same here. Reread this a few times. It really is that good.

One of the few manga, where one can really see how the author/artist improved over time. And when he got his ideas for his next work and kinda lost interest on his current project to plan for the next one (Claymore).

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone explain why Ryoko's dojo would not accept students? If they're poor and a business, it would make sense to accept students, should they follow the rules.

Because it seems a lot of students use martial arts for violence, remember that his daughter is one of those, there is a boxing guy and the other girl that likes Kitano.

This never gets old, really a rare jewel you find every now and then. My 6th or 7th time reading it.

Fed-Kun's army
This comic is packed with great humor, and I've never laughed at hard at a manga as when all of these people came to the dojo.
I downloaded 3 pictures of that seance, something that I've never done before or after that.

Aggregator gang
One of my favorites of all time. I'm not sure how many times I read this, but I'll probably pick it up again. You haven't lived until you've read this.

I am genuinely ashamed that it's taken me so long to pick this up. Now I know why it's so loved.

Fed-Kun's army
The OAV made me want to read the manga. I'm glad I read it. The story and artwork made me feel like I grew up as a person. I will definitely read this manga many times over as the years pass by. 10/10 for me

I read this once every few years. It never gets old. These characters are so lovable.

Users who are viewing this thread