Yay! Daddy!! Thank you for translating it!!!โ™กโ™ก
Yeayyyyyyyyy daddy!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Excuse my french but...

HELL YEAH DADDY'S HERE!!
This is basically “Who Made Me A Princess” without a murderous daddy
Owoooo cute kawaii baby. Thx jisoo
Another one?!
Another fetish fuel added on my list.
Hmm when I see the Daddy face .I thought it was McQueen from Manhwa "Walk on water"๐Ÿ˜
Oooooh this looks good!
More super babies.

Thanks for the chapter!
I hope the mother isn't dead... kinda tired of stories with dead mothers
This looks interesting and thanks for translating...
Give us more, please!! Thanks for all your hard work! ♥
@TheGodEmperor

I know. Its getting kinda worrying. Its like the thing freud said about how young kids when there little, often get jealous of the parent of the same gender

Korean Manhwa proving that there might be some truth to that
Oh my God, thank you so so much, j just LOVE this kind of manhwa/manga/manhua with an amazing family where they all love each other and great friends and a wonderful life, I really love it haha !!
Thanks a lot for the translations we appreciate the hard work huhu~ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š
I'm looking forward to seeing her mother and her brothers/sisters !! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Ÿโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’“โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’Œ
@theilikepie um, excuse you ??
Are you jealous of your mother lmao ?
Also those manhwas obviously show the lives of reincarnated people who have tyrant fathers who'll learn to love others because of their daughters instead of just hating everybody and having such a bad image of family, it's just stories of healing someone's heart, and there's The King's Daughter where the family is complete and her tyrant father even LOVES her mother more because of her so idk why you're talking about Freud, especially when we know that they already had wonderful families and would've loved to see their mothers, don't forget that those people are grown ups and not infants, they're always delated to see how beautiful their mothers are !