Kill the Hero

Will multiple scans start to fight for this one too? it has the potential...
Being a copy pasta doesn't matter, as long as it's good enough.

feels very hard to follow after chapter 2. feels like a few chapters are missing or something.

but yeah its basically another solo leveling clone but edgier and shittier

Question are MANGADODS and Reaper_Scans at war with each other? They seem to do a lot of the same series.

Dex-chan lover
Eh based on the synopsis this sounds like the cookie cutter video game world + revenge plot combo, I'll pass

Yeah the pacing its a little faster than what i remembered, then again most of the time was spent on inner monologue iirc.

@TimKH maybe, the setup is the same, so is every other "fantasy got real" story. It's just that SL is quite known now but this setup is that original. It has the revenge plot which is quite edgy but interesting. Hope it doesn't flop.

My prediction was correct.. Ah sh*t, here we go again, couldn't resist lol...

I just read the first chapter aaaand the character styles reaallly remind me of Berserker for a moment with Lee Seejun and his resemblance to the hero/savior from Berserker. As well as our mc and im kind of like okaay? But it has my interest so far. Nothing original but hopefully its good I really want it to be and can someone reccommend me some hella good mangas. We all living that quarantine life and I have lots of time. Please no popular mangas that like EVERYmanga reader knows

which groups translation do you guys recommend i read this i don't really have the time to read both and choose myself thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread