follows list wiped out, followed chapters dont show

so i get a yellow Warning: No results found

when i try to search for the ones ive followed (i.e quintuplets/onepunch man/ etc etc) it says chapters are not available in your chosen language..

it just started today with these errors

Dex-chan lover
@HJX2 Dumb question but have you re-checked your language settings? If it's English chapters, I can still see the full list, same goes with other manga in my list. Also tried to access the manga link without logging in (like in Private/Incognito mode) and see if you can see the chapters, if yes then it's probably something on your end. If you don't see the chapters in your language in even when not logged in, then maybe the chapters were removed.

Miku best girl
Admin
Most likely you changed your chapter language filter settings (cog icon in the header menu)

no settings were changed. i switched to english only and it still persists.

even on demon slayer it says theres no chapters where i know i read it in the last week

EDIT:

NEVER MIND. turns out the filter was set to H only

my god why didnt i notice that. pls lock and delete it whatever to erase my shame

@HJX2 Too late. The internet shall remember your shame for the rest of your life. Which is scheduled to end.... *REDACTED BY ORDER FROM THE DESK OF KING EMMA*

Users who are viewing this thread