Orient - Vol. 6 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
you know what pisses me off right now isn't that you released these its that you released these 3 . . .DAYS . . .AFTER chapters 46, 47, 48 and 49

Group Leader
@Tych Do not shoot the messenger, friend, I simply uploaded these to correct the mistake brought by the person who uploaded chapters 46-49 while skipping 35-45.

I waited for some days, nothing happened andI took action. I am not part of Sense-Scans and initially thought they were no longer Mangadex-friendly just like JB but the recent uploads of chapters 46-49 made me more optimistic regarding the survival of the Orient fandom.

Dex-chan lover
@OmegaKaiser I thank you for that truly the thing that aggravated me was that 46-49 were released before anyone checked if 35-45 was up that is a reason I have dropped reading many a series some that people talk about being must reads and simply because a single chapter was refused or forgotten to be uploaded I love the story of Orient and I love Sense-scans I would hate to abandon a series from them because of missing chapters

Double-page supporter
Jesus Christ we’re already at Magi endgame levels with how scary the Kishin are wtf

Thanks for the chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread