Kiriko

Dex-chan lover
Not very scary and pretty predictable though. Well, at least it is somewhat original.

Contributor
Oh hey, Batoto only had chapters 1 and 3 of this for ages, now I finally know what happened in chapter 2. Thanks Nameless.

Contributor
This is new level of "not remembering your childhood friend"

Dex-chan lover
Looks like a very classic plot, but I want to know how it will end now lol

Dex-chan lover
I expected a more interesting story. Oh well, not everything can be a masterpiece.

Double-page supporter
The ending could've been better.
The author should've showed how the incident had affected Mizuho.Why is she ignoring Ryosuke? I really hate these types of endings.

Contributor
Pretty obvious

That he had his memories blocked, he had an idolized image of her but in his flashbacks, she always appear backwards or with the face all blacked but in the flashback of the "novelist" you can see shark teeths so her appareance was different.

Since the beginning when the wife abuser say she was coming for revenge and he didn't understand it was obvious that he was involved in her death and he block his memories so he was the killer.

I mean you were 7 fuckin' morons in the school, there's no way you won't know she was being bullied.

Yet I don't see why she hate Mizuho as far as has been shown in the flashbacks she didn't bullied Kiriko.

@ganggangnigga

Pretty sure

Kiriko killed kim and he's living in her world that's why he can't contact Mizuho after the incident because maybe she was spared (His last wish).

He is living in let's say a snow globe, so he thinks they were spared but actually Kiriko kiled him and take him with her.

Double-page supporter
@kurosa
but
That doesn't explain the panels of them waking up,finding the fate of the case and holding hands though.

Users who are viewing this thread