Pocha Climb! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Jeezus, this manga just keeps getting more and more gay each chapter.

Also: Squish! Squish! Squish! Squish! Squish! Squish!

Dex-chan lover
A life without donuts is a life not worth living.
Also, potential progress with unexpected Tsugu blush!

Dex-chan lover
The level of yuri are increased dangerously!!!! I hope they don't introduce a serious type character to even out and they continue this way xD FULL GAE AHEAD!!!

Dex-chan lover
"You only think about each other all the time" Tsugu blushing because she knows it is true :3

This manga is so cute.

Another excellent chapter of "cute girls doing gay things - climbing edition". Aira's thirst goes up with every passing page, and at last we have confirmation that Tsugu feels similar (not the same, she's a little more innocent from what I can tell). This is one of the few series where I find myself wanting to see more of the side couple with Washiya and Oniyama, their casual dynamic is just as delightful (okay and Oniyama's trolling is hilarious)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the senpais trying to accelerate the process, but we need a chapter from Tsugu's perspective to see what her feelings are. She could be as much in love with Aira as Aira is with her but we can't know if we don't see her thoughts.

Bless this gay climbing. Oniyama and Washiya are the best wingmen lmao.
Tsugu’s squish is justice!!

Group Leader
Oniyama always clinging to Washiya is the cutest thing ever what the heck. And she's so smug! Overall an amazing chapter, definitely looking forward to some more progress, Washiya will surely come up with something haha.

This thing keeps giving me hopes about them getting together or something similar. Please don't throw them away.

main couple is great, side couple is great... both are gay as hell, yus this manga is great :D

also we got some p-progress this chap :eek:

Dex-chan lover
This has exceeded my expectations... I would never have thought anything could top the chapter before this one

Contributor
yuriroute.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread